Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by JJD <jj...@home.com> on 2000/07/08 03:18:40 UTC

RE: Running cocoon without network? --> xsp takes a lot of time!

Hi: I am looking for the same solution. The site *active4.com* seem to have
a redirect to *activepdf.com* and the product ipswitcher is not within their
product range. Do you have another reference? Thanks JJD

Posted by Heimo Laukkanen <he...@pp.inet.fi>.
JJD wrote:

> Hi: I am looking for the same solution. The site *active4.com* seem to have
> a redirect to *activepdf.com* and the product ipswitcher is not within their
> product range. Do you have another reference? Thanks JJD

Funny, I just noticed the same thing and now can't really find the page
anymore. You can try Altavista or Shareware.com for finding software
that does the same trick, since I have used at least a couple of similar
softwares. But in case you don't find any, please contact me and I can
email my archive to you.

-huima