Posted to dev@usergrid.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/23 22:38:07 UTC

Welcome new commiter Shawn Feldman

Please welcome new committer Shawn Feldman to the Usergrid team. Shawn has
contributed a significant amount of code for the Usergrid Admin Portal and
has diligently followed up on bug fixes and patches.

Shawn was nominated a voted in last week on the PPMC private mailing list.
I just added him to the community page [1] as well.

Welcome Shawn!

- Dave

[1] https://usergrid.incubator.apache.org/community/

Re: Welcome new commiter Shawn Feldman