Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Daniel A. Christenson" <da...@christensonfamily.com> on 2000/08/16 16:53:51 UTC

Build Problem

I am trying to install tomcat jserv into apache, but get the following
error:

# apxs -c *.c -o mod_jserv.so
  gcc ....
  ..
  ..
    -o autochange.so mod_jserv.o jserv_wrapper_win.o jserv_wrapper_unix.o
jserv_wr
apper.o jserv_watchdog.o jserv_utils.o jserv_status.o jserv_protocols.o
jserv_mm
ap.o jserv_image.o jserv_balance.o jserv_ajpv12.o jserv_ajpv11.o
autochange.o -o
 mod_jserv.so
apxs:Break: Command failed with rc=16711680

I am running Apache 1.3.12 with mod_so and the latest version of tomcat
src on Sun Solaris 2.7.  I have been looking in mailinglists and FAQ's,
but no luck.  Anyone can help?

Thanks,
dc

Re: Build Problem

Posted by Dave Smith <da...@enetgroup.co.uk>.
We had that exact problem. Then it went away without any apparent

Have you built Apache with the SHARED_CORE option?