Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Sebastian Rühl <se...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2019/11/28 11:13:56 UTC

AMS/ADS mspec and tests for protocol-base-mspec

Short notice:

I continue working on the mspec for ams/ads and need therefore some new features.
The protocol-base-mspec is missing tests so I will add them in this brach too
https://github.com/apache/plc4x/tree/feature/ams_ads_mpsec <https://github.com/apache/plc4x/tree/feature/ams_ads_mpsec>

Sebastian

Re: AMS/ADS mspec and tests for protocol-base-mspec

Posted by Sebastian Rühl <se...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Thx Julian :)

I thought about it but haven’t taken care of it till yet.
But if I get the orga stuff arranged I would like to come… so maybe, maybe not ;)

Sebastian

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Welcome Back Sebastian (

Posted by Sebastian Rühl <se...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Hi Chris,

AW: AMS/ADS mspec and tests for protocol-base-mspec