Posted to architecture@airavata.apache.org by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu> on 2014/05/12 22:35:21 UTC

Wiki reorganization proposal

Hi all--

The Airavata wiki [1] needs to be updated. I'd like to suggest the
following top level sections along with sample content (but not a
detailed outline yet).

* Airavata for Science Gateway Developers: How to use the API. How to
get sample clients. How to connect to a persist developer server.

* Airavata for Operators: how to download, build, run. Useful settings,
configurations.  CloudFormation, Docker, etc would be good here.

* Airavata for Developers: how to write GFAC plugins, how to extend
other components, etc.

* Airavata for Architects: a deeper look at each component and how they
work together, core development opportunities.

* Airavata for Contributors: how to contribute code

* Airavata for Students

* Collaborations

What do you think?

Marlon

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA

Re: Wiki reorganization proposal

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.
"Contacts" would be on the main airavata.apache.org site since this is
pretty static info.  The wiki should link back to this.

Marlon

Posted by Borries Demeler <de...@biochem.uthscsa.edu>.

Posted by Borries Demeler <de...@biochem.uthscsa.edu>.

Posted by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu>.