Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by victor <35...@qq.com> on 2017/12/02 02:03:39 UTC

query about avatica odbc

Hi, calcite development team:
        we now use calcite for some databases development ,  the calcite gives us a lot of convenience, thanks all of you. but it seems there has not an odbc driver for avatica,  do you have some plan for odbc driver developing, please let me know as soon as possible,
thanks a lot,

yours  best regards

victor lv

Re: query about avatica odbc

Posted by Michael Mior <mm...@uwaterloo.ca>.
Thanks for sharing Oleksiy! Any objections to us adding XAP to the Calcite
website? (https://calcite.apache.org/docs/powered_by.html)

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Re: query about avatica odbc

Posted by "aka.fe2s" <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: query about avatica odbc

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: query about avatica odbc

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Re: query about avatica odbc

Posted by Laurent Goujon <la...@dremio.com>.
Apache Drill ODBC driver is not based on the Avatica protocol but on the
Drill RPC protocol (Drill uses Avatica for the JDBC driver as a framework).
The C++ RPC logic is open source (
https://github.com/apache/drill/tree/master/contrib/native/client) but the
ODBC adaptation layer is closed source.

Laurent

Re: query about avatica odbc

Posted by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org>.
It looks like development of the Kylin ODBC driver is here now:
https://github.com/apache/kylin/tree/master/odbc

Took a bit of digging to find.

Kevin Risden

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:26 AM, Luis Fernando Kauer <

Re: query about avatica odbc

Posted by Luis Fernando Kauer <lf...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>.
ODBC driver would be great.

Re: query about avatica odbc