Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by freak182 <em...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/23 06:27:58 UTC

redirect issue on IE causing HTTP 4040

Hello Igor,

I have a problem in IE when i redirect wicket pages using javascript using
location.href = '?wicket:interface=:3::::' . here is the scenario:

public class InitBehavior extends AbstractBehavior
{
   final IModel params = new AbstractReadOnlyModel() {

            @Override
            public Object getObject()
            {

                // redirect url's
                map.put("roamUrl", RequestCycle.get().urlFor(NoIdPage.class,
null));
                map.put("loginUrl", RequestCycle.get().urlFor(new
LoginPage()));
                map.put("errorUrl", RequestCycle.get().urlFor(new
ErrorPage()));
                return map;
            }

        };

        component.add(TextTemplateHeaderContributor.forJavaScript(
                InitBehavior.class, "init.js", params));
        super.bind(component);
    }

}

and in init.js

function clientReady() {

        // detect if arcot id exist
        if (!IDExists(strWFUserID)) {
                if (Flag) {
                        //
document.getElementById('divErrPopup').style.display = 'block';

                        location.href = '${errorUrl}';
                } else {

                         location.href = '${roamUrl}';
                }
        } else {

                location.href = '${loginUrl}';

        }
}

this script is executed upon loading of the page. This working fine in
firefox. im using wicket 1.3.4 i also try the latest release 1.3.5 but it
still problem in IE(http://localhost:8080/test/undefined). I also, mount(new
QueryStringUrlCodingStrategy("noid", NoIdPage.class)); again this works only
in firefox but not in IE. since our client mostly IE users. i also found
this bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-1449 ... How can i
solve this problem? Is there a work around to this?

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.

Re: redirect issue on IE causing HTTP 404

Posted by freak182 <em...@gmail.com>.
Hello Igor,

Im still investagating the scenario because in different machine where IE7
and IE6 install it works fine. Im just wandering why here in my machine
(IE7) is not working. sorry for the inconvenience. i will just investigate
before posting again.

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.

Re: redirect issue on IE causing HTTP 4040

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.