Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/12 17:05:54 UTC

Migration of issues from Google code to ASF Jira

Hi everyone,

I am more than happy (keen) to help with this. Please advise when this is
required and we can get some kind of structure organised. The quicker I know
what kind of workload is involved the better.

Thanks

--
*Lewis*

Re: Migration of issues from Google code to ASF Jira

Posted by Michele Mostarda <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Lewis!

Mic

--
Michele Mostarda
Senior Software Engineer

Re: Migration of issues from Google code to ASF Jira

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
I'm on it.