Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sven Efftinge <ld...@lohndirekt.de> on 2004/07/19 12:54:02 UTC

deserialization / streaming on client

Hi,

I'm using the latest CVS. I have set streaming to Boolean.TRUE on the
client side and the return value is a bean.
So I use the BeanDeserializer to get my Java-Object.
I get the following exception (only if I set the streaming property to
true):

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in
de.lohndirekt.printgenerator.webservices.beans.GenerateBean - pageCount
   at
org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.onStartChild(BeanDeserializer.java:223)

   at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:1008)

   at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Source)
   at
org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractXMLDocumentParser.emptyElement(Unknown
Source)
   at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
Source)
   at
Source)
   at
Source)
   at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(Unknown Source)
   at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.parse(DeserializationContextImpl.java:218)

   at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:646)
   ... 53 more

The return bean is not an instance of
"de.lohndirekt.printgenerator.webservices.beans.GenerateBean" (this is
the parameter of my method service) but an instance of another class.

Any ideas?

regards,
Sven

Re: deserialization / streaming on client

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
unfortunately....streaming is still a work in progress :(

-- dims