Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Bouiaw <bo...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/29 10:28:49 UTC

Lastest m2eclipse 0.9.9 don't work with OpenEJB 3.1.1

Hi,

It seems there is an issue with lastest m2eclipse 0.9.9-dev and OpenEjb
because wss4j use jdk profile activation that is not properly managed by the
new m2eclipse version based on Maven 3 alpha 3. If you want to vote for the
matching issue : https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-1607

This issue make OpenEjb/Maven projects simply don't work so I think this is
a major issue, that could be fixed (or workaround) before final 0.9.9 if
enough people vote for this bug or help to fix it.

Bouiaw

Re: Lastest m2eclipse 0.9.9 don't work with OpenEJB 3.1.1

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Aug 29, 2009, at 1:28 AM, Bouiaw wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems there is an issue with lastest m2eclipse 0.9.9-dev and
> OpenEjb
> because wss4j use jdk profile activation that is not properly
> managed by the
> new m2eclipse version based on Maven 3 alpha 3. If you want to vote
> for the
> matching issue : https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-1607
>
> This issue make OpenEjb/Maven projects simply don't work so I think
> this is
> a major issue, that could be fixed (or workaround) before final
> 0.9.9 if
> enough people vote for this bug or help to fix it.

Thanks for the post.  I voted for the issue.

I also pinged Jason van Zyl briefly.  He mentioned that they were
putting back the hack they had to make this work until they can get a
better long term solution.

So all should work as before.

-David