Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Britta Schüle <br...@ixos.de> on 2001/06/11 12:27:52 UTC

and
tags

hi folks,
we seem to have a problem with our xml's: no matter what we do, the parser
always inserts a </br> when encountering a <br>. the real problem is that
netscape doesn't understand the closing tag and then simply omits it, so
that the output looks, to put it that way, shite.
now my question: has anyone had that problem before and managed to solve it?
or could it possibly be a known or unknown problem with the parser?
cheers, britta

RE:
and
tags

Posted by Deleon Chan <de...@yahoo.com>.
May be u can try with <br /> tag.  Make sure there is a space between the
'r' and '/'.  Netscape should understand that.

Best Regards,
Ching Hwee