Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Te...@HVBIS.com on 2008/04/07 16:42:02 UTC

axis2 jaxws/jaxb examples

Hi

has anyone used axis2 jaxws annotations in their service as well as jaxb
annotations in their data/payload objects?
I feel like I am the only one who is trying to use this combination:-)

I need some Server and Client side usage / generation examples.
Are there also tools like wsgen/wsimport ?

Cheers
Tezcan

AW: axis2 jaxws/jaxb examples

Posted by Te...@HVBIS.com.