Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by ldebello <lu...@hotmail.com> on 2020/10/29 15:09:35 UTC

Qpid Dispatch Router

Hi guys,

I was checking the qpid dispatch router, and I was wondering it there is a
java implementation instead of the C one, we are analyzing to deploy the
router in production but we are not expert in C so just checking for the
java option which will allow us to debug issue/operate in a simpler manner.

Regards,
Luis

Re: Qpid Dispatch Router

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 29/10/2020 3:09 pm, ldebello wrote:
> I was checking the qpid dispatch router, and I was wondering it there is a
> java implementation instead of the C one

No. (There is a java broker, but not a router)