Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Liav Ezer <li...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/21 09:01:29 UTC

Which BC should i use in order to simulate a proxy between 2 machines?

Hi,

My aim is to consume a web service from machine A via an ESB installed on
machine B.

The web service is known only to machine B (He has the wsdl file). I, as a
user from machine C want to consume this web service by asking it from the
ESB.

The ESB is acting as a relaying proxy between me (the client) & machine A by
exposing a new wsdl which is the same as the original one beside the
<wsdlsoap:address location=...> attribute.

1. When writing the root pom.xml file - which groupId & artifactId should i
use ?

2. Which BC should i use in order to use serviceMix relay functionality?

Thanks.