Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Mehra, Vishal" <vm...@inovant.com> on 2003/06/18 01:13:58 UTC

Setting POI-Logger-Level

	I have a  java application which executes dynamic SQL and based on the result set generates appropriate .XLS file. This java application internally uses cocoon and poi libraries to generate the Excel file.

	By default, for each cell generation approximately 10 lines are getting printed on the console. As, I have a large Excel file, generation of this file is taking a very long time. It appears the debug level is set to DEBUG (if not specified)

	Is there a POI api to set the log level to FATAL which will reduce the number of log message displayed.

	One thought would be to disable debug log. Is there a configuration to turn off this log.

	Thanks,

Vishal