Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by john cheng <zq...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/16 16:26:01 UTC

comment in addStandbyTasks() method of StreamThread has some typos

https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/trunk/streams/src/main/java/org/apache/kafka/streams/processor/internals/StreamThread.java#L1345

This Line:
log.info("{} Adding assigned standby tasks {}", logPrefix, partitionAssignor
.activeTasks());
The parameter is active task, but the info content is standby tasks.

This should be change to

log.info("{} Adding assigned standby tasks {}", logPrefix, partitionAssignor
.standbyTasks());

Re: comment in addStandbyTasks() method of StreamThread has some typos

Posted by john cheng <zq...@gmail.com>.
ok, I'll open an PR to fix this.

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Thanks for reporting this!