Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vinay Agarwal <Vi...@hotmail.com> on 2007/01/19 17:11:52 UTC

Ofbiz.org Google Pagerank is 10

Fellow OFBiz Members,

I just noticed that ofbiz.org Google pagerank is 10. For comparison,
cnn.com, yahoo.com, and msn.com all have pagerank 9. It says something about
the project. Congratulations on becoming a top level project at Apache.

Regards,

Vinay Agarwal

Re: Ofbiz.org Google Pagerank is 10

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Interesting... I just took a quick peek at this and it looks like the
pagerank for "ofbiz.apache.org" is 10, which isn't bad as
www.apache.org only has a rank of 9.

That's really cool. It may be the recency is a factor here, so
everyone please start/keep linking to "ofbiz.apache.org"! I imagine
that searching for "ofbiz" and clicking on that first link every so
often will help too... ;)

-David