Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikash Anand <pr...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/19 13:46:52 UTC

documentation required

Dear All;
           I am new to ofbiz.. Please give me a link where i can get
information about application flow, how to store and retrieve data from
database.

Where can i find all this documentation?

Thanks and Regards;
Vikash Anand

Re: documentation required

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The master list of documentation resources:

http://ofbiz.apache.org/documents.html

Introduction videos to explain what I think you might be asking
(though I'm not totally sure):

http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/PQM

-David