Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Edward Manmohan <ed...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/12 10:13:22 UTC

Publishing a WSDL for the HTTP consumer

Hi,

I have deployed a simple proxy on servicemix which forwards the message to
another service and I wanted to set the WSDL for that proxy.

By going through the documentation, I found that this can be done using the
wsdlResource attribute in the xbean configuration. I have done that and the
xbean configuration for the http consumer that I wrote is as follows,

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<beans xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
       xmlns:b="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/bridge">

    <http:endpoint service="b:http"
               endpoint="endpoint"
               targetService="b:service1"
               role="consumer"
               locationURI="http://localhost:8192/bridge/"
               defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
                       wsdlResource="classpath:SimpleService.wsdl"
               soap="true"/>
</beans>

When I try to access the WSDL through a web browser using the URI
http://localhost:8192/bridge?wsdl it gives me HTTP 404 ERROR saying the
resource not found. When I send a request to the proxy it forwards the
message to the actual service and also replies to the client (functions well
/ just missing the WSDL)

Any thing that I have done wrong in here? How can I set the WSDL for the
http consumer?

Thanks,
-Ed-

Re: Publishing a WSDL for the HTTP consumer

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
-Ed-,

Most of the time, you need to ensure that the service name and endpoint
match the service and port elements of the WSDL that you wish to use.  I
don't know if it is also the case here, but it might be worth to try.

Gert

Posted by Edward Manmohan <ed...@gmail.com>.
I forgot to say that;