Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stavros Kounis <go...@osmosis.gr> on 2003/06/12 01:11:11 UTC

warpConnection crash tomcat

hi all

i think that something strange is happend

i have some web sites with a sub sitemap for each one

i have update some of my sub-sitemaps and now i'm facing a strange (maybe)
situation:

i start tomcat

i test all my sites (configured through sub-sitemaps) and everything are
OK

then i start my apache
there is a warp connection /xml/ is connected to :8080/cocoon/

after cocoon/ is each site

using tomcat i have to ask:

:8080/cocoon/site1
:8080/cocoon/site2
etc..etc

using apache i have to ask:
../xml/site1
../xml/site2
etc..etc.

the problem is that when i start apache i get high load in my box and
either crash tomcat so war connection faild, or i get blank pages
some time i get cocoon's out of memory error

when i get an error asking something from warpConnection then i can not
get result from tomcat too.

but if i leave my box untouched and ask all this site through 8080
(tomcat) then i dont have any problem

any idea, comment, sugestion will be welcome

thxn

--stavros

RE: warpConnection crash tomcat

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
I've had bad luck with warp in general.  There's JK2 now and
the old JK.  Also you should check out wiki.cocoondev.org and
look for the ApacheModProxy page that may get you out of any
of those connectors.

Geoff

Posted by Stavros Kounis <go...@osmosis.gr>.
my box: