Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Christanto Leonardo <ch...@day.com> on 2010/08/13 06:39:12 UTC

OSGi Enterprise jar

Hi,

I notice that Felix has OSGi Compendium jar (see
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.felix/org.osgi.compendium).
Any plan to include OSGi Enterprice jar?

Cheers,

Christanto

Re: OSGi Enterprise jar

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

IIRC this is a copy of an old version of the Compendium library.
Nowadays, the libraries available from the OSGi site are deployed to the
maven repository, e.g.
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/osgi/org.osgi.compendium/

I suggest you go for these.

Yet, it looks like the enterprise library is not available, yet. I
suggest you ask for it to be deployed to the maven repository on OSGi
Dev List.

Regards
Felix