Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/20 18:29:49 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] ManifoldCF 2.8 has been released

This release includes a new connector (Nuxeo) as well as numerous fixes and
improvements to other connectors.  Solr 6.x support and ElasticSearch 5.x
support have also been added.

Please join me in congratulating the ManifoldCF team and the ManifoldCF
contributors for their invaluable assistance in pulling this release
together.

Thanks!
Karl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ManifoldCF 2.8 has been released

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats mates!

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 12:21 PM, Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergiorgio@apache.org

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.