Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> on 2006/03/22 19:54:02 UTC

[VOTE] ActiveMQ RC1 2nd release candidate.

Hi Guys,

This if the 2nd try at getting the RC1 binary released.  Please take
the time to check it out and let us know if you find an issue that
would hold up a RC1 release.  This should address the last set of
issues raised against the first set of binaries.

I've posted the built binaries here:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-RC1/
I've tagged the source for that build as:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0-RC1/activemq/

[ ] +1 Release the binary as our milestone 4
[ ] -1 Veto the milestone release (provide specific comments)

If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
blessing before the official release.

Hiram

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ RC1 2nd release candidate.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
+1

Guillaume

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
+1

Regards,
Alan

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the release of 4.0-RC1 :)

--

James
-------

Posted by John Sisson <jr...@gmail.com>.
[X] +1 Release the binary as our RC1

John

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ RC1 2nd release candidate.

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
On 3/22/06, Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys,

[snip[

> [ ] +1 Release the binary as our milestone 4
> [ ] -1 Veto the milestone release (provide specific comments)

Doh! that's what you get for using a previous email as a template! I
hope every body knows this is really for RC1 instead of milestone 4!

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Hiram Chirino wrote, On 3/22/2006 10:54 AM:

>Hi Guys,
>
>This if the 2nd try at getting the RC1 binary released.  Please take
>the time to check it out and let us know if you find an issue that
>would hold up a RC1 release.  This should address the last set of
>issues raised against the first set of binaries.
>
>I've posted the built binaries here:
>http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-RC1/
>I've tagged the source for that build as:
>https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/tags/activemq-4.0-RC1/activemq/
>

>[ ] +1 Release the binary as our milestone 4
>[ ] -1 Veto the milestone release (provide specific comments)
>
>If this vote passes, then we will then ask the Incubator PMC for their
>blessing before the official release.

+1 - pending John Sisson's seal of approval..  ;)

Regards,
ALan

Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ RC1 2nd release candidate.

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
+1

-dain

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.