Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie> on 2013/08/01 02:58:15 UTC

Re: [GSoC] (Screencast/Demo) LDAP user provisioning

Hi Ilya,

SSL is now done. Still need to do more testing on it but it appears to
be working.

>  I want to backport this into my customized 4.1 cloudstack edition called cloudsand. CloudSand is a hybrid of    > CloudStack stable version with some urgently needed features pulled from master to speed up cloudstack        > adoption by enterprises. The work you do on LDAP will be a great addition!

Cool. I didn't realise you had the project on github until I seen your
earlier emails on another subject today, love what you have done with
it. I have forked your repo and added in the features to date along
with making modifications to the code where necessary to support 4.1.1

Enjoy: https://github.com/imduffy15/cloudsand

Will send you a merge request in [a|few] week(s).

Ian

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Ian,

Much appreciated,

Can't wait to put this into real world QA :)

Thanks
ilya