Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Martin Choma <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/04 15:46:18 UTC

test page to call web service

Hello,

I would like to ask, if there is way to easily create simple test html
application to call cxf web service?

Something like Eclipse Web Service Explorer, which is in fact web app
generated on the fly based on provided WSDL.

Just call some url inside my app, like http://server:port/myApp/myWS?Test
and get html form to fill web service parameters.

Best regards,
Martin Choma

Re: test page to call web service

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
Why not use Eclipse Web Service Explorer?

--
Ron Wheeler
President

Re: test page to call web service

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
Just look at the unit tests.

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.
Hi Martin,

On 06/05/2013 12:53 PM, Martin Choma wrote:
> Thank you very much, it looks very promising.
>
> Documentation mention just JBoss as running platform. Do you thnik that it
> will run on another application servers. e.g. weblogic / OAS 1.10.3.

It won't as is. Might work on other containers after having bundled all
the required dependencies in the war, but I really never tried achieving
that, sorry.

Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano