Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Mitch Claborn <mi...@claborn.net> on 2020/07/29 13:29:22 UTC

Plugin install problem NB 12

I'm using NetBeans 12.0 on Ubuntu 18.04.  I need to install an updated
version of the JRebel plugin. I downloaded the plugin, but when I
attempt to install it, I get the message: Plugin "JRebel for NetBeans"
is already installed.

But, the plugin does not show in the list of installed plug ins. So I
can't installed directly and I can't remove and reinstall.

Any ideas on how to fix?

--

Mitch

Re: Plugin install problem NB 12