Posted to user@struts.apache.org by dream weaver <dr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/20 19:28:21 UTC

how to show conformation massage box on client window?

Hi
Thanks for your respose. Sorry, I should make my
question more clear:

In my CustomDialog class, I already successfully using
javax.swing.JOptionPane and made a dialog box for
conformation massage. But it only shows on sever's
window, not on client. I think my problem is "How to
forward it to a JSP?"

The following code is in my delete action on sever
side, this is why only shows on sever's window:

       final JFrame frame = new JFrame("Dialog");
	   final CustomDialog customDialog = new
CustomDialog(frame, poForm, mapping, request,
response, this);
       customDialog.pack();
       frame.pack();
       frame.setVisible(true);
       frame.setState(Frame.NORMAL);

can any ony give me more help? Thanks!

RE: how to show conformation massage box on client window?

Posted by dream weaver <dr...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks, Mike, great help!!!