Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org> on 2015/07/20 10:26:54 UTC

New committer: Stefan Egli

Hi,

Please welcome Stefan as a new committer and PMC member of the Apache
Jackrabbit project. The Jackrabbit PMC recently decided to offer Stefan
committership based on his contributions. I'm happy to announce that he
accepted the offer and that all the related administrative work has now
been taken care of.

Welcome to the team, Stefan!

Michael

Re: New committer: Stefan Egli

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Stefan!

Ciao,
Tommaso

Posted by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org>.
Thx for having me :)

Cheers,
Stefan

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Stefan!

Posted by Clay Ferguson <wc...@gmail.com>.
Hello JCR Developers,

I have developed a fairly significant "Mobile First" JCR Browser that is
built on JQueryMobile + SpringBoot + MongoDb. It's Open Source and on
GitHub, and here are the links below. The YouTube link is a screencast of
the app in action. What is different about this CMS rather than others
(CQ5, Magnolia, OpenCMS) is that this one is build on only the newest
technology stack, and has no older web technologies anywhere in it. Also
this one is "Mobile First" and will always consider "mobile" as one of the
primary objectives.

Any feedback or involvement from the community is welcomed!

https://github.com/Clay-Ferguson/meta64

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbeE-Pwu5AyeSPKuR_9vEeA/feed

the main site:
http://meta64.com