Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by pino patera <pi...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/29 15:44:27 UTC

Kudu - Dremio

Hi
anyone integrated Kudu into Dremio  (/www.dremio.com) data lake?
Any alternative suggestion (i.e. Presto?) ?

Thanks

Re: Kudu - Dremio

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
For what it's worth, Dremio is based on Apache Drill, which does have some
integration. I think the integration was originally authored by early
employees of Dremio, in fact. Might be worth reaching out to them about
support.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon