Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Trask Stalnaker <tr...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/07 21:01:37 UTC

Patch review request for https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHADE-112

Hi,

Could someone review the patch attached to this issue and commit or let me
know what I can do to make the patch more acceptable?

I have found this patch useful for deploying a fully shaded sources
artifact which helps a lot when stepping through the shaded artifact in the
eclipse debugger.

https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSHADE-112

Thanks,
Trask