Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by pchakinala <pr...@planetsoft.com> on 2011/08/25 18:15:49 UTC

HTTP query Parameter

Hi,
 I am working with servicemix 4.3 and my usecase flow is like below.

http client ---> http consumer -->http provider ---> Outside http service

HTTP client sends request along with query paramers to servicemix consumer
which needs to be sent to Outside HTTP Service using http provider

Below outside service url

https://tpdb-services-beta.nipr.com/pdb-xml-reports/entityinfo_xml.cgi"?custnum=test123&pin_number=password1&id_entity=1234567

custnum,pin_numer,id_entity are query parameters needs to be sent http
service.

 <http:endpoint service="picf:httpNiprTransmit"
                 endpoint="endpoint"
                 targetService="picf:httpToNipr"
		 role="consumer"
                 locationURI="http://0.0.0.0:8192/httpCaseTransmit/"
                 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out" />

 	<http:endpoint service="picf:httpToNipr" endpoint="endpoint"
	    role="provider" soap="false"
		 defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"

locationURI="https://pdb-services-beta.nipr.com/pdb-xml-reports/entityinfo_xml.cgi"/>

Observed below exception:

21:39:39,640 | DEBUG | rovider-thread-1 | DefaultHttpParams                |
168 - org.apache.servicemix.bundles.commons-httpclient - 3.1.0.5 | Set
parameter http.method.retry-handler =
org.apache.commons.httpclient.DefaultHttpMethodRetryHandler@10fa5b7
21:39:39,640 | ERROR | rovider-thread-1 | HttpComponent                    |
121 - servicemix-common - 2011.01.0 | Error processing exchange
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.runtime.impl.InOutImpl@1f8a538
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.CommonsHttpSSLSocketFactory.<init>(CommonsHttpSSLSocketFactory.java:47)[170:servicemix-http:2011.01.0]
	at
org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ProviderProcessor.getHostConfiguration(ProviderProcessor.java:279)[170:servicemix-http:2011.01.0]
	at
org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ProviderProcessor.process(ProviderProcessor.java:156)[170:servicemix-http:2011.01.0]
	at
org.apache.servicemix.soap.SoapEndpoint.process(SoapEndpoint.java:400)[169:servicemix-soap:2011.01.0]

Is there any issue with query parametrs passing through http
consumer,provider to out side service.
do i need to set any ssl params becoz am using https url.
Please find attached log.

Regards,
Praveen

http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n4735072/servicemix.log