Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/20 23:57:13 UTC

ESB Performance - Round 6

FYI, there is a new ESB performance comparison from Androidlogic out there
[1].

I plan to work on a new test suite which use SMX 4.4.2 and Camel (no JBI
components) in the next "free time slot"...

[1] http://esbperformance.org/display/comparison/ESB+Performance

Best,
Christian

Re: ESB Performance - Round 6

Posted by Corrado Campisano <co...@gmail.com>.
pls disregard, info available on the article itself.

thx

Re: ESB Performance - Round 6

Posted by Corrado Campisano <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: ESB Performance - Round 6

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
I created a new project for the performance tests where the services are
implemented with Apache Camel - not JBI. You can find the project at [1],
if you are interested in it.
Any feedback is welcome...

[1] https://github.com/muellerc/esbperformance

Best,