Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/17 19:27:35 UTC

Tag Library supports namespace: http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk

Hi,
I'm getting this error while using checkbox and some other tomahawk
components:
/home.xhtml @316,15 <t:checkbox> Tag Library supports namespace:
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk, but no tag was defined for name:
checkbox

I have that tag on my *tomahawk.taglib.xml*:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE facelet-taglib PUBLIC
  "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Facelet Taglib 1.0//EN"
  "http://java.sun.com/dtd/facelet-taglib_1_0.dtd">

<facelet-taglib>
    <namespace>http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk</namespace>

    <tag>
        <tag-name>aliasBean</tag-name>
        <component>
            <component-type>org.apache.myfaces.AliasBean</component-type>
            <renderer-type>org.apache.myfaces.AliasBean</renderer-type>
            <handler-class>your.package.AliasBeanHandler</handler-class>
        </component>
    </tag>
    <tag>
        <tag-name>buffer</tag-name>
        <component>
            <component-type>org.apache.myfaces.Buffer</component-type>
            <renderer-type>org.apache.myfaces.Buffer</renderer-type>
        </component>
    </tag>
    <tag>
        <tag-name>checkbox</tag-name>
        <component>
            <component-type>org.apache.myfaces.HtmlCheckbox</component-type>
            <renderer-type>org.apache.myfaces.Checkbox</renderer-type>
        </component>
    </tag>
(...)

*And on my web.xml:*
    <context-param>
        <param-name>facelets.LIBRARIES</param-name>
        <param-value>/WEB-INF/tomahawk.taglib.xml</param-value>
    </context-param>

I can use some tomahawk components as commandButton, outputText, etc...

Any idea?
Thanks,

Nuno

--
Ping is just a number timming is everything

Re: Tag Library supports namespace: http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk

Posted by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com>.
You talking about add checkbox tag to my taglib? because i already had it on
the file tomahawk.taglib.xml:

Posted by arne anka <do...@ginguppin.de>.

Posted by "simon.kitching@chello.at" <si...@chello.at>.

Posted by arne anka <do...@ginguppin.de>.

Posted by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by arne anka <do...@ginguppin.de>.
what tag exactly do you use?

Posted by arne anka <do...@ginguppin.de>.

Posted by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
What facelets version do you have? The older ones had a restriction on
only one taglib.xml for each namespace. So for example, there is
another taglib.xml somewhere in all of your jar files with that
namespace it may be used first. You can make sure of this by debugging
into the facelets vie handler's compile function.