Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by BernieBo <be...@web.de> on 2011/11/17 13:51:09 UTC

CXF DOSGi: Passing JAX-WS properties for maintaining session?

I am trying to pass some properties to the config of a CXF/DOSGi JAX-WS based
client in order to tell it to maintain the session. I have successfully
tested that with an "ordinary" (non DOSGi) CXF JAX-WS based client by
registering the "org.apache.cxf.message.Message.MAINTAIN_SESSION" option to
the client's request context:

/client.getRequestContext().put("org.apache.cxf.message.Message.MAINTAIN_SESSION",
Boolean.TRUE);/

(Using
 /client.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY,
Boolean.TRUE);/ did not work)

My question is: How can i *programmatically* pass these configuration
options to the client proxy generated by CXF/DOSGi?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Re: CXF DOSGi: Passing JAX-WS properties for maintaining session?

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
I added the ability to pass context properties for WS & RS handlers, add
"context.properties" to a relevant config type and pass a map (during
the lookup/registration)
Sergey
On 17/11/11 12:51, BernieBo wrote:
> I am trying to pass some properties to the config of a CXF/DOSGi JAX-WS based
> client in order to tell it to maintain the session. I have successfully
> tested that with an "ordinary" (non DOSGi) CXF JAX-WS based client by
> registering the "org.apache.cxf.message.Message.MAINTAIN_SESSION" option to
> the client's request context:
>
> /client.getRequestContext().put("org.apache.cxf.message.Message.MAINTAIN_SESSION",
> Boolean.TRUE);/
>
> (Using
>   /client.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY,
> Boolean.TRUE);/ did not work)
>
> My question is: How can i *programmatically* pass these configuration
> options to the client proxy generated by CXF/DOSGi?
>
> Thanks for your help in advance.

Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Blog: http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com

Re: CXF DOSGi: Passing JAX-WS properties for maintaining session?

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 17/11/11 12:51, BernieBo wrote:
> I am trying to pass some properties to the config of a CXF/DOSGi JAX-WS based
> client in order to tell it to maintain the session. I have successfully
> tested that with an "ordinary" (non DOSGi) CXF JAX-WS based client by
> registering the "org.apache.cxf.message.Message.MAINTAIN_SESSION" option to
> the client's request context:
>
> /client.getRequestContext().put("org.apache.cxf.message.Message.MAINTAIN_SESSION",
> Boolean.TRUE);/
>
> (Using
>   /client.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY,
> Boolean.TRUE);/ did not work)
>
> My question is: How can i *programmatically* pass these configuration
> options to the client proxy generated by CXF/DOSGi?

At the moment such properties are simply ignored, so some enhancement
needs to be done in order to get all the custom properties and set them
in DOSGi handlers.

Cheers, Sergey