Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Tyler Palsulich <tp...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/27 21:17:53 UTC

Enabling CORS

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to enable CORS on a few of Tika's Server resources. But, after
adding the pom.xml dependency and a

    @CrossOriginResourceSharing(
        allowOrigins = {"url"}
    )

annotation to the resources, the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header is
still not given.

Is there another configuration I need to add? Tika's server doesn't
currently have a bean configuration like at the bottom of the examples page
<http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jax-rs-cors.html#JAX-RSCORS-Examples>.

Thanks for any help,
Tyler

Re: Enabling CORS

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tyler,

You need to add CrossOriginResourceSharingFilter to the list of providers for your server.
Please let me know if you need help with that, the way to add it depends on a way you configure the server.

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko

Re: Enabling CORS

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tyler,

Re: Enabling CORS

Posted by Tyler Palsulich <tp...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

That worked! Thank you! I'll let you know if I have any more issues.

Tyler

Re: Enabling CORS

Posted by Tyler Palsulich <tp...@gmail.com>.
Hi,