Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michel Erard <co...@besonet.ch> on 2005/04/26 22:35:32 UTC

How to configure my Authenticator

Hello,

I've written an custom authenticator which isn't a component, but
implements the Configure Interface.
How must I write the entry in cocoon.xconf to pass the configuration to
my Class?
With <component /> and <component-instance /> it's not working.

Best regards,

Mike

Re: How to configure my Authenticator

Posted by Nacho Jimenez <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michel,

I'm playing by heart, it's bing a very long time since I last worked
in an authenticator, but I think the configuration is set in the
sitemap.. I don't have my source code right now, but i think that it
goes inside the handler:

<authentication
authenticator="com.unmardedatos.cocoon.authentication.LDAPAuthenticator">
     <server>pruebas.udgrancanaria.org</server>
     <basedn>dc=unmardedatos,dc=com</basedn>
     <application>Redaccion Virtual</application>
</authentication>

And you can get the server, basedn and application from the Configure function.

Hope it works.