Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/06/17 10:13:11 UTC

Freemarker

Hi,

We need to address this https://sourceforge.net/p/freemarker/bugs/363/?page=2

Jacques
PS: @Adam, I put you to be sure you will get a chance to read ;)

Re: Freemarker

Posted by Prabhakar Balakrishna <pr...@gmail.com>.
Dear Anil,
Am eagerly waiting to answer for the technical question Posted by me.

Every one please ignore my last question about David.I sent it to wrong address.

--

A Question for God every morning.
What is the main event today? What do you want me to focus on today?

Re: Freemarker

Posted by Anil K Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Prabhakar
This is odd question.

Is there some thing very specific that you need?

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
COO
Hotwax Media Inc
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/
ApacheCon US 2014 Silver Sponsor
http://na.apachecon.com/sponsor/our-sponsors
Sent from my iPad

Re: Freemarker

Re: Freemarker

Posted by Prabhakar Balakrishna <pr...@gmail.com>.
Am feeling good to use the release.

Is there any chance(s) to hack the OfBiz based site/atleast OfBiz demo
site of the new release.

Re: Freemarker

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.
Thanks Jacopo for looking into this.  I haven't had time to jump back in
to this old bug, I've been distracted on that other issue(keep finding
more problems).

Re: Freemarker

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
This is now committed to the trunk with rev. 1605029

Jacopo

Re: Freemarker

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
sure, I will.

Re: Freemarker

Posted by Dékány Dániel <dd...@freemail.hu>.

Re: Freemarker

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: Freemarker

Posted by Dékány Dániel <dd...@freemail.hu>.

Re: Freemarker

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Good news, thanks Jacopo!

Re: Freemarker

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
FYI:

Re: Freemarker

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.
Yeah, I saw both mails.  Ofbiz is at the top of my list now.  Rest of
the day.  However, OFBIZ-5659 is first, as it breaks existing
functionality(has done so for 2 years).

Re: Freemarker

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.