Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/24 12:13:15 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-143: Unified Sink API

Hi, all

After the discussion in [1], I would like to open a voting thread for
FLIP-143 [2], which proposes a unified sink api.

The vote will be open until September 29th (72h + weekend), unless there is
an objection or not enough votes.

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rf09dfeeaf35da5ee98afe559b5a6e955c9f03ade0262727f6b5c4c1e%40%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-143%3A+Unified+Sink+API

Best,
Guowei

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-143: Unified Sink API

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.
I have to correct the vote result as following:

There were 5 votes, 3 of which are binding:

- Aljoscha Krettek (binding)
- Steven Wu
- Kostas Kloudas (binding)
- Jingsong Li (binding)