Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com> on 2002/09/19 10:20:57 UTC

Re: forms

Actions were invented after XSPs, and their field / way of control is
different. Actions set visible control in the sitemap (structured here).

Look for former thread partially entitled "avoid use of xsp" or something
similar. www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-users@xml.apache.org.

So you'll see what best fits your needs...

Babs