Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by felix gao <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/13 23:34:35 UTC

python client example

Guys,

I just installed python-cassandra 0.6.1 and Thrift 0.5.0 on my machine and I
would like to query against also write into a cassandra server.  I guess i
am pretty weak in google-fu, there isn't any examples for me get started
with.  Please help me on how to do this.

Thanks,

Felix

Re: python client example

Posted by felix gao <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys, playing around with pycassa right now. seems pretty good.

Re: python client example

Re: python client example

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@riptano.com>.

Re: python client example