Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Charles Lake <cl...@netscape.net.INVALID> on 2021/06/22 13:17:02 UTC

blurred type

I looked at the user issues and see that someone else reported the same problem. This started to happen when the program was updated to the newest version 4.1.10. Not only blurred type but margin and line indicators pop up and randomly move around the page. This issue was also reported by the same person. I uninstalled and reinstalled but the problem still occurs.  I have been using Open Office for a number of years and recommend it to others, but never had this problem.

Hoping there is a solution.