Posted to user@beam.apache.org by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/02 07:41:50 UTC

Compatibility matrix delivery guarantees

When is it expected that the compatibility matrix will list delivery guarantees?

Is there a jira I can subscribe to for monitoring this?

Many thanks!

Re: Compatibility matrix delivery guarantees

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
There is a design doc[1] about having triggers on sinks which could involve
delivery guarantees but there is nothing in Apache Beam about this
currently to my knowledge. Feel free to comment on the doc.

1: https://s.apache.org/beam-sink-triggers