Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by gqshen <gq...@apache.org> on 2015/03/18 08:06:16 UTC

Release work for Sentry 1.5.0 has started

Hi Sentry Community,

As you may know,  we are getting ready to release Sentry 1.5.0

Our plan is to branch on Friday, April 3th.

There are currently about 58 unresolved JIRAs that have fix-version as
1.5.0. I will move all those to the next release.

If you would like to commit any of these JIRAs into 1.5.0 release,  you
will need to change the fix-version back to 1.5.0.

The Sentry Community has contributed 7 new features, 16 improvements and
119 bug fixes since last release, so the 1.5.0 is a big important release.

Please help keep trunk stable in the next 2 weeks so we can have a smooth
release.

SENTRY-671 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SENTRY-671) has been
created to track the release activity.

Let me know if you any question or suggestion.

Respectfully,

Guoquan Shen

RE: Release work for Sentry 1.5.0 has started

Posted by "Shen, Guoquan" <gu...@intel.com>.
@Prasad, I will. Thanks.

Regard
Guoquan