Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Kevin Reed <re...@comcast.net> on 2005/08/21 22:40:31 UTC

Extract Embedded Objects

(Sorry if this post is a duplicate.  I don't think my first attempt was
successful.)

I am trying to extract embedded documents of any type from Word and Excel
documents.  The embedded document needs to be named as it is labeled in the
Word/Excel document it came out of.  Has anyone seen an example of how to do
this, or can anyone give me pointers?

I searched the archives for awhile and the closest I got was some info
regarding the structure of embedded objects, so I do have some information.
Forgive me if this question has been answered already.

Thanks for any help,
Kevin