Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by tbarbugli <tb...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/15 10:06:41 UTC

Re: Terms.regex performance issue

Hi,
I do have the same problem, i am looking for infix autocomplete, could you
elaborate a bit on your QueryConverter - Suggester solution ?
Thank You!

Re: Terms.regex performance issue

Posted by "O. Klein" <kl...@octoweb.nl>.
Read  http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/suggester-issues-td3262718.html
http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/suggester-issues-td3262718.html  for more
info about the QueryConverter. IMO Suggester should make it easier to choose
between QueryConverters.

As for the infix, WIKI says its planned feature, but the Suggester hasnt't
been worked on for couple of months. So guess we will have to wait :)