Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/21 11:25:58 UTC

Re: ListButton with icons and text

Hi all,
just committed an additional bxml file (under the usual lists
tutorial) to show it.

Asap I'll update even the tutorial web page.
Tell me if you prefer to have both samples (maybe in the same page),
or only one of two ... I think both on the same page could be good, to
show a quick (minimal) sample, and another more complete.

Note that to make it work I had to make a little change in the related
Java source file (inside the tutorial), and it's shared by both bxml
now.

Bye

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Updated page, both samples now are in the same page (the new sample is
bottom, anche the Java source file is the same, shared).

In our web site it will be visible just after the 2.0.1 release.

Thank you for all suggestions here.

Bye

Re: ListButton with icons and text