Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Mittler, Nathan" <na...@sensis.com> on 2006/11/17 15:20:57 UTC

Activemq-cpp issues moved

Just to give everyone a heads up...

Last night I moved over all of the issues related to the activemq-cpp
client into the new ActiveMQ C++ JIRA Project.  I've also updated the
changelog on the website to apply the filter against the new project

http://www.activemq.org/site/activemq-cpp-10-release.html

Re: Activemq-cpp issues moved

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Well done!

On 11/17/06, Mittler, Nathan <na...@sensis.com> wrote:
> Just to give everyone a heads up...
>
> Last night I moved over all of the issues related to the activemq-cpp
> client into the new ActiveMQ C++ JIRA Project.  I've also updated the
> changelog on the website to apply the filter against the new project
>
> http://www.activemq.org/site/activemq-cpp-10-release.html

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: Activemq-cpp issues moved

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
BTW..

I just added version to the space and assigned all the resolved issue
to version 1.0..   If the "fix for version" field is properly assigned
on every issue then they will properly show up on the change long and
road map views of jira.