Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2016/06/24 11:24:21 UTC

Re: Adding russian language to UI

Hi Dmitriy.
as you might have noticed, we are currently voting on 2.0.0-M4 release (your checks and vote, even though non-binding, are welcome BTW).

Since your contribution we've been adding features to the admin console and have also introduced several labels, which are currently missing their Russian translation.

Do you think it is possible for you to review and complete what missing?

Regards.

Posted by Dmitriy Berezkin <be...@gmail.com>.
Great! I really like to do the right thing, even if this requires some more
work.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

--
Francesco Chicchiricc�