Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/23 05:12:15 UTC

Build failing due to compilation errors in oak-segment-tar

Build is failing locally and in CI [1] due to compilation error in
oak-segment-tar. Looks like SegmentGCStatus class is not checked in

[ERROR] /home/chetanm/git/apache/jackrabbit-oak/oak-segment-tar/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/oak/segment/file/FileStoreGCMonitor.java:[32,51]
error: cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol:   class SegmentGCStatus
[ERROR] location: package org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.segment.compaction

Chetan Mehrotra
[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Jackrabbit%20Oak%20matrix/1296/jdk=JDK%201.8%20(latest),nsfixtures=SEGMENT_MK,profile=unittesting/console

Re: Build failing due to compilation errors in oak-segment-tar

Posted by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, my bad. I messed up when I applied the patch. Thanks Chetan for
fixing this.

Posted by Andrei Dulceanu <du...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Chetan Mehrotra <ch...@gmail.com>.