Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ira Rodens <ir...@spirentcom.com> on 2002/02/25 13:23:59 UTC

Streaming output

Does anyone know of a way to produce streaming output using cocoon. The application that I am working on receives XML input but the input is sent over the course of several minutes (the input is coming from a circuit tester). The output is then transformed usng a XSLT stylesheet into html.

I wish for the user to get streaming  input as the tests are completed. Right now the ouput is not produced until all of the input is received.

I have set incremental processing on in my cocoon.xconf file but this does not seem to have any effect. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Ira

RE: Streaming output

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Try pipeline without transformation step, and use XML serializer. Also,
decrease buffer size in the serializer from 8Kb (default) to something
smaller - depending on amount of your output.

Vadim